Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Johnna, and I just want to go ahead and thank you and welcome you to my blog.  I am truly excited to start blogging. I have never done this before and it will be both a learning and rewarding experience!

I also wanted to tell you a little about myself.  I am 23 years old and the wife to my wonderful husband Justin and mother to my beautiful daughter Emma (1yr 4mo).  I live in the beautiful state of Montana.  I love it here (especially since its been a warm winter).
(Our Christmas 2011 family photo)


Within the last year I really started getting into makeup.  Before that, I had never known the right way to apply makeup.  I didn't even know there was such a thing as Primer! I never felt confident about it and it always looked horrible. So I started watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading a lot of beauty blogs.  I really noticed the difference in how I looked. I was even a lot more confident.

My blog will be a mix of beauty, life and everything in between. If I can help at least one person then I know it's all worth it.

I really hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for reading!

xoxo~Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment