Sunday, February 19, 2012

Elf Mineral Eye Shadow -- Flirty!


Hey everyone! I am back with another color from the elf Mineral Eye Shadow line.   The color I have for you today is Flirty.  It's a gorgeous purple and I absolutely love it!



This color is so bright and fun, and if you love purple you will love this eye shadow!  I didn't expect this to have such great color payoff but it's absolutely amazing.  The quality is fantastic and is finely milled.  




The staying power of this eye shadow is great as long as you use a good primer.  I notice that if I use it dry it will only last a few hours.  The retail price is $3 but ELF has a lot of sales and you can usually get it for even cheaper!




Well that's my review of Flirty.  I would definitely recommend this eye shadow for anyone who is on the lookout for a great purple.  Thank you so much for reading! 

xoxo~Johnna

2 comments:

  1. I love elf so much!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog:)

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete