Sunday, February 5, 2012

BH Cosmetics brushes-Quick overview

Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to do a quick post on one of my new favorite brushes.  Recently I had placed an order with BH Cosmetics.   I love all the brushes that I ordered.  They work great and are super soft.
(from left to right-Small angled blush brush, All over brush,
Highlighter brush, Blending brush, Precision eyeliner brush,
Small smudge brush and angled definer brush.)
But there is a brush that is totally HG material for me, and its the Small smudge brush!  It is really small and it works great to smudge eyeliner or eye shadow under the eye or for smudging top liner.  I also love using it to define my outer "V" with a darker color. It's also great for smaller eyes.  I was having a hard time finding a brush small enough for me.  When I saw it on the website the picture looked a lot bigger, but I was so happy it was this small.

(Small smudge brush)

It was a great steal for all theses brushes. I got these when they had 35% off all their brushes. The prices range from $2.96-9.95, with most of the brushes being on the lower end.

So if your new into makeup or on a budget, this is a great choice. I definitely would recommend these brushes. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo~Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment